Friday, June 13, 2008

GOod LuCK AmiR

Sorang lagi MT 2002 resign today....he is Amir, my ex-housemate for 4 years. Orang yang mungkin ramai tak sangka.

Since last year Amir dah inform dia g interview tu, we already talk about that sekian lama so awai2 lagi dah tau amir will resigned today. Good for him...that can i say. Knowing Amir, his attitude, his ability...he will success outside. Me?? nantilah.......just time will tell.

Amir email his farewell email to all user dlm pukul 4 lebih tadi.

Dear all,

I wanted to take this moment to let you know that today is my last day in XXX. I have enjoyed my tenure in XXX and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all of you.

Thank you for the support that you have provided me during my time at XXX. I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Thanks again for everything.

Yours truly,

Amirudin bin Abdul Hamid @ Mohamed
Portfolio Management Department
Investment Division


ermm...then semua org berpaling to me n tanya "amir housemate ko ke?", kwn2 batch pun sibuk called/ email "amir kita ke?" so my answer standard..."yup". Sempat called Amir...."awalnya ko email?", jawab amir "nak tgk reply org, habis keje nanti dah takde access kat email dah"....ok, alasan diterima.

Apapun, for me, amir cuma tak keje 1 company je tp tak loss contact pun, next monday siap set lunch sma dah...opis br pun masih kat area ni lagi so no prob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment