Thursday, May 01, 2008

My 6th Labour Day

Happy labour day to all "labours"...he he....even ur a boss but in this world no "boss day"...unless ur a secretary, we have for u the secretaries day.

Today already 1st May. Amazingly how fast time flies. Goodbye April....the "money flush" month when my monthly budget once again deficit as February. However the April deficit not merely by shopping fair ( although 1/2 of the total spending were at J Card Day & PICOM PC Fair) but also because need to service my car n motorcycle, and a list of unexpected bills for my house....ha ha, now i know investment in property not an easy one....damn!!

Just puts my fingers cross...hope i can control my budget back because i know there are a lots of other financial commitment waiting for me till the end of this year. Without proper planning and control, all my 6 years efforts will be meaningless. Ermm...even u have knowledge in financial planning but its proven not easy to apply.

MAY....how can i classify this month. Today, when i check my organizer, i found that my weekend almost full with activities till end of this month....sighs.

1st week weekend :
Sat - Hari Pekerja at Bukit Jalil
Sun - Mas wedding at Subang

2nd week weekend :
Sat - J wedding & preparation for company family day
Sun - Company family day

3rd week weekend :
Sat - Program Motivasi & Teknik Belajar Biro Endah + dept family day at Cherating
Sun - dept family day at Cherating

4th week weekend :
Sat - Nan wedding
Sun - stayfree??? ha ha

Today, fully utilised the public holiday with lepaking, sleeping and have a good time at home.....but maybe need to start drafting for my final version of policies n procedures. Btw, just finished watching AF6 week 6 concert that i missed last weekend. Really enjoy this talented girly named Stacy with her performance Don't Speak from No Doubt. I not really follow AF this season neither having fav students but this Stacy performance was really dramatic and entertaining. Lets listen to this youtube and what do you think about her??? hope we can share the thought.



Riz also performed well with Seribu Tahun n i think this live version is better than other pro singer live version before and maybe i can say this is better than Imran Ajmain live version as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment