Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blue Ocean

A busy week....it starts with a phone call on the Monday morning.

After a little discussion through the phone, met them at 36th floor..... my plan for the day totally changed. Then, i went to KL Convention Center (Convex) for the rehearsal and only managed to run to Suria KLCC at 7.30 pm to have dinner with my bro. Lots of discussion about our latest project till 10 pm and then rushing back to my office before going back to home. Tired...


Petronas Twin Tower that night from Convex

I starts my Tuesday with rushing to Convex again for the PNB International Lectures lunching. Our Deputy Prime Minister was there for the ceremony. The 1st lecture in the lecture series is Blue Ocean Strategy by Prof. W. Chan Kim. Any ideas what is "Blue Ocean Strategy" ? you can clicks the link at every "Blue Ocean Strategy" words and find its out yourselves. If you have interest in finance/ management , believe me..... it worth to clicks.

I have a very good session with Prof. W. Chan Kim that day. A combination of the best topic, lecturer and moderator (Amir Mahmood Razak from ASTRO Awani). This just the 1st lecture in the series, we have another session with other lecturers until October.

The luncheon at the ballroom very nice but i not really enjoy it due to on duty. We then having our lunch at the banquet with the western menu but its just out of my taste....nyesal tak lunch betul2 at the ballroom.

Actually , i want to post lots more about the day, the lecture etc but the tight schedule limits me. Maybe i'll talk about that later. Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment