Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My girl

My girl is a title of a Korean TV Series. Before this (on 2006) ditayangkan at 8TV pukul 8.30 pm but now ditayangkan pukul 4 pm on Sat & Sun. I never bother about this series before but now start suka walaupun tgk sekali sekala je. Why? its start with the soundtrack.

Lebih kurang setahun lepas, i download a few Asia songs without knowing the singer or the history. Just try to listen and if ok, i will keep it, if not, no prob just delete it. Then, when i listen to the song title "Never Say Goodbye" and "Sarangeun", i just really like it, burn it into CD and became my favourite songs when driving. The "Sarangeun" then became my alarm clock tone. Even though not understand the languange, the rhythm for the songs really nice and catchy...till now (for me).

One day, maybe last month...on weekend, i heard "Sarangeun" on TV and when watch it...it was in "My Girl" series. OMG, i sometimes thought the song could be a Thai song but never in my mind it is a korean song...ha ha. Yelah, dlm TV cerita korea tp dah alih suara to mandarin, mana la cam sgt bahasa korea nih. Then, i remember my sis pernah sebut it is My Girl OST tp i tak amik port pun. Start from that, watch the series and find out citer ni bole lyn gelak, lots of fun....ok la nak release stress. Part sedih, jiwang2 tu wajib la kalu dah namanya love story kan. Erm..nampaknya kena beli DVD dia la....erm....erm...

Ok, this time no review about this series just want the share the MV for the best ever Korean TV Series OST....lets listen to "Never Say Goodbye" and "Sarangeun". Alamak, lupa lak kat OST Winter Sonata, Fullhouse, The Green Rose...erm actually byk lg OST yg best yg jd favourite gak....wuteverla.



2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    one of my fav korean drama..best..best..:p(my 'girl' soo cute..hehe..)
    Najed said...
    bestkan citer dia? tp x smpt lg abiskan cd dia...br cd 4...huhu mau sethn kot nak abiskan 16 cd.

Post a Comment